Deaton Engineering Seminar/Conference Summation
Date of Publication: 03/02/2009
Austin, Texas -- March 02, 2009 Deaton Engineering, along with Digital Light Innovations, Texas Instruments, NTEC, Texas A&M Science Center, The Office of Technology Commercialization at the University of Texas and THBI, is sponsoring the Enabling Breakthroughs in Medical Electronics seminar and conference. This exciting event will be held March 11, 2009 at Texas State University at Round Rock.
Focusing on Medical Application, the topics covered include:
- Photomedical Applications for Advanced Research and Clinical Care (photonic microsystems)
- Hyperspectral Imaging and Multi-Object Sensing
- Optical Techniques for 3D-Meteorology, Calibration, and Microscopy
- Advanced Micromirror Applications
- Texas Instruments DLP, Semiconductor and Digital Signal Processors.